Title: Sex For One
Author: Harvey T. Leathem with Hugh Jones
Cover artist: —
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- Yes, if you are going to masturbate, by all means, do it behind a curtain of silence. I'm trying to work over here!
- Puzzled by the little logo in the "O" (nice!). Is the real title "Sex For One Pouty-Lipped Woman"?
Best things about this back cover:
- Oh, I'm sorry, *Dr.* Harvey T. Leathem.
- "... during his years of practice" is the best adverbial phrase ever. "I've been jacking off for years, and let me tell you..."
- Does he also discuss his hyphen fetish?
- I love the ALL-CAPS ORANGE QUOTE FROM NO ONE
- I'm sorry, what's Hugh Jones's role in all this again?
"You see, I had the cycle situated next to an old couch. As soon as the orgasm grabbed me, I'd fall off my bike onto the couch (1). Oh, incidentally—I'd have put a wild record on the phonograph that was kept down there, something with a big rock-'n'-roll beat. This not only further stimulated me, but it drowned out some of the wild laughing (2) that I enjoyed doing, during the moments that the climax had me in its vise" (3).
- Oh, that old trick.
- "Honey, what's going on in the basement? Is there supposed to be wild laughing in 'Daydream Believer'?"
- Wow, her orgasm is a harsh mistress. Grabbing her ... putting her in a vise ... but she's laughing, so I guess it's cool.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]