Author: Robert Hart Davis et al.
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $5
Best things about this cover:
- Pretty sure the teal pen outline of the gun-toting figures is not original.
- Photo was actually lifted from publicity stills for the failed "That Girl!" spinoff entitled "That Hat!"
- There is rather remarkable definition / shading on the boobs here. Hard to see because the damned hat is so distracting, but it's there...
- Zebra skin makes the best shoes.
Best things about this back cover:
- Yet another publicity still, this one from the short-lived cover band / duo called "The Karpenters"
Finally he said, "Okay, Canard, but this only works once. I got friends in the D.A.'s office, too. When I get that envelope, you're a dead man."
"Sooner or later, Degna, we all are."
Yeesh, that's a line even "CSI: Miami" would've thrown away.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]