Author: Al Hine
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: [SOLD 11-28-10]
Best things about this cover:
- Big crush on Elizabeth Montgomery. Big big crush. Love this show, esp. Agnes Moorehead as Endora.
- Sexy witch. Wish the pic were bigger. Stupid text.
- "Sexy-hexy" is an adjectival form that I really would like to see more of.
- I want to tell the cover artist "she's not that kind of witch," but she's kind of hot as "that kind of witch," so I'm torn.
- AL HINE anagrams to INHALE.
Best things about this back cover:
- I love how the opening line suggests that they were having out-of-this-world sex.
- "In book form," HA ha.
- "Over-hexed"—OK, you've maxed out the pun card.
- This book sounds much saucier than the TV show.
- Is the blurb for the TV show or the adaptation? Moreover, wtf is the "Philadelphia Bulletin?" Is that like the "Springfield Shopper?"
"Poor man wants a cigarette," Bertha said. "Give him one, darling."
Samantha chuckled and fixed her nose: "Addis Ababa Enamels, Walk a Mile and Meet Some Camels," she said.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]