Title: The Big Bust
Author: Ed Lacy
Cover artist: F. Pfeifer
Yours for: SOLD! (10/8/10)
Best things about this cover:
- [Insert joke about connection between title and woman's rack here]
- For a woman who's tied up, gagged, and carrying a tiny drowning man in her stomach, she's awfully concerned about those guys behind her. Lady, you've got your own problems.
- I have reluctantly tagged this post with "Redhead" label, though honestly I don't know what you call that color.
Best things about this back cover:
- Geek observation #227: "Supercharged" is just "surcharged" with "P.E." inside it. . .
- So the woman is like good pancakes. Well, who wouldn't want to tail that?
- If the boardwalk is "bikini-filled," does that mean the ocean is filled with naked women (who, presumably, all left their bikinis on the boardwalk)? I hope so.
- One of these paragraphs should immediately be countered with "That's what she said!"
Walter awoke me at one-fifteen and watching for snakes, back of a crumpling wall, I changed into the woolen underwear and rubber suit, Rhoda's $60,000 bra doubling as a jock strap.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]