Title: Carrie Corrupted
Author: Rock Logano
Cover artist: uncredited
Yours for: $16
Best things about this cover:
- "Carrie Corrupted stars in ... 'Beige Mardi Gras'!"
- "Co-starring random sitting guy whose face is too hideous to show"
- I have a new pseudonym. It is Rock Logano. I can't even look at that name without bursting out laughing.
- I should find Carrie hot, but I just find her ... well, corrupt. Even the hint of garter belt isn't doing it for me. And the artist's gone to the trouble of exaggerating the nipple and the belly button and everything. Dang.
- "First Printing Anywhere" - suck it, Bulgaria!
Best things about this back cover:
- Customarily, "strange pleasures" involve girl-on-girl action. Therefore, I was gravely disappointed to find out that Carrie's "strangeness" is run-of-the-mill masochism.
- "More than her fair share of female equipment" sounds, frankly, horrifying. "Carrie, I don't know how to tell you this, but ... you have six ovaries. I'm sorry."
"The main attraction is to be the movie he made of you and those muscle boys."
"Oh no ... " Carrie gasped.