Author: Carter Brown
Cover artist: Robert McGinnis
Estimated value: $6
Condition: 6/10 (stupid sticker pull) (8th ring of hell for pb stickerers!)
- I have always been fascinated by highly localized storms. Here, we see a downpour located exclusively in the butt region of a woman whose name, I gather, is Angel (!)
- Yes ... a "luscious lass." A very luscious lass. Lass is definitely what I think when I look at this cover. "Nice lass!" I think to myself. McGinnis had an amazing talent for drawing ... lasses.
- The wraparound hand! To go with the wraparound gaze! It's an exquisite, if uneventful, cover painting.
- That's a rather defensive opening claim. I saw the cover. I didn't have doubts. Easy, copywriter.
- Don't tell Venus she took second. Trust me, when goddesses lose beauty contests, *very* bad things happen.
- Mavis Seidlitz thrillers!? I don't think I own any of these. Color me intrigued.
"So what happens after the bomb, huh? Tell me that?"
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]