Title: The Silencers
Author: Donald Hamilton
Cover art: Uncredited
Condition: 9/10 (unread)
Estimated value: $13-15
- Is that a belt? It looks like Satan's own spatula. Either way, that's *gotta* hurt.
- What kind of space-age roller-coaster are these people fighting over?
- I love the effusion of motion lines. Makes a mockery of the very idea of motion lines. Way more lines than there could be motions. Bonkers.
- I'm guessing the lady is supposed to be bound, but it looks like she was just napping.
- "... a long day's journey into ..." The next word in that sentence should be MURDER, not the painfully anticlimactic "the New Mexico mountains."
- "God help us all"—man, I didn't realize official file cards got that emotive.
- "Jimmy Bond!" "Fop!" Take that ... Britain!
"Then somebody heaved a knife and everything went to hell."
Thanksgiving's a rough holiday for everyone.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]