Title: Hangover House
Author: Sax Rohmer
Cover artist: Uncredited
Estimated value: $12-18
- Dang. That's one bad hangover.
- The ever-so-delicate, blood red FEAR HAND
- The line and shape and color of her gown and gloves, truly exquisite
- Her molded plastic hair, however, yeeps.
- Fantastic eyebrows. She looks a lot like ... that actress ... from "Downton Abbey" ... Dockery? Mockery? Clockery? Yes, Dockery. Michelle Dockery. Tuesday Weld meets Michelle Dockery.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you don't spend tomorrow in, well, the Hangover House.
- Usually gay. Screw your categories.
- Storm Kennedy LOL. Storm Kennedy, Porn Detective.
- Jeez, explain the plot more, why don't you? Ugh.
"Titles? Yes. Mrs. Muller was playing a published song of mine, last night—after the band had gone: Summer Is Winter When You're Not Around."
I Feel Like They've Taken My Dog to the Pound...
I'm Haunted by Demons Who Don't Make a Sound...
I've Run Your Dad's Company Into the Ground...
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]