Title: Silent Sex
Author: Jim Harmon (credited on back) (?)
Cover artist: "Cover Photo by Ralph Poole / Cover posed by professional model"
Estimated value: $25
- Doesn't sound like much fun tbh
- Should the main visual component of the cover of a book called "Silent Sex" be the fabric pattern on the couch? Seafoam Sex!
- France books are ... so odd. They combine the fanciness of a fold-out front cover with the low-rent ickiness of everything else. Here's the out-folded cover:
- I guess we get a pretty good stretch of hind quarters there, but once again, I'm queasily mesmerized by the decor. Sex in a gilded frame!
- Whoa. 1920s Hollywood? Did NOT see that coming.
- Next time someone doesn't recognize your (or anyone else's) name, just follow it up with "... of the Purple Gloves?" and see what happens.
- I want to like Sherri Novak because like me she appears to be a medievalist of sorts, but that blurb makes no sense.
- I really want "Billy" to be a literal horse.
Now, six years later, he was sleeping at the side of a girl who had learned "tricks" from an under-the-counter book. Full circle.
He shook her awake. "Do the rabbit one again! Please!"
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]