Title: The Book of Paradox
Author: Louise Cooper
Cover artist: Frank Frazetta
Estimated value: $8-12
[Latest addition to the Doug Peterson Collection]
- The Oracle foretold the coming of the one they call ... Glutemaster!
- Man vs. Angel in the World Pose-Off of Love
- No one did Subterranean Mystical Catacomb Beefcake like Frazetta.
- "and now" is the biggest LOL line on this whole cover
- LORD OF THE RINGS (... which is absolutely *nothing* like) LORD OF THE FLIES ... and now! ... LORD OF THE DANCE! Nope, sorry, misspoke. It's BOOK OF PARADOX! Feel the fantasy!
- That's an astonishing array of words considering none of it means anything.
Varka shrugged. "Make of it what you will—but I am going to Limbo."
I believe this is the fantasy paperback equivalent of "Screw you guys, I'm going home."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]