Title: Death of a Stray Cat
Author: Jean Potts
Cover artist: photo cover
Estimated value: $10-15 (condition: purrrfect) (sorrynotsorry)
- Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, kitty kitty.
- I love how her chair is so dark you can't really see it, so it looks like she's kind of shimmying and dancing toward you in some kind of gothic version of The Twist. Let's call it the "Stray Cat Strut" (stillnotsorry!)
- What do you call that hairstyle, where it's a bouffant but with a kind of sinkhole up front? It's pretty glorious.
- Ooh, his and hers panting! You shouldn't have.
- Uh, safe word. We need a safe word up in here. Stat!
- Hmm, never heard of Jean Potts, or "Go, Lovely Rose," or this book. Anyone know if I'm missing anything?
"We gagged him because he kept talking dirty," said Gen.
This concludes the first meeting of "BDSM 4 Prudes"; please help yourself to mini-donuts and Sanka on your way out. See you next week.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]