Title: One More Unfortunate
Author: Edgar Lustgarten
Cover artist: Bernard Safran
Estimated value: $15-20
- "I was Mr. Arm Veins 1938, 1939, and 1941. Don't ask about 1940. Here, drink this."
- "First, let me show you this here invention I come up with. I call it, 'The Butt Scratcher'...."
- Wow, when he rolls up his sleeves, he really Rolls Up His Sleeves.
- That knife-arm, everything about it, is really striking. And yet I'm weirdly mesmerized by the torn wallpaper patch (authentic seediness!) and her shoes, which I really wish I could see in profile. And closer up.
- Young Ronald Reagan was not allowed to ride the children's choo-choo train. Would / he / die?!
- I love how the issue here isn't the horrific fate of Kate Haggerty, but how her horrific fate might reflect on Captain White Man.
- Damn evidence. Always with the mounting.
He gave his answer in loud, almost truculent tones.
Ooh, I like that. I think I'm gonna steal it. "Almost Truculent: The Rex Parker Story"
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]