Title: Perverted Lust Couple
Author: Val Grasse
Cover artist: photo cover
Estimated value: Infinity dollars (none are offered on Abebooks, so I don't even know...)
[Part of the esteemed Doug Peterson collection]
- "I'm *bored*. This perversion is *stupid*. Why is there a *tree branch* stuck in my hair? You said you were going to get a *nice* birdcage. This one smells like bird. God. It's like 'perverted lust couple' doesn't even mean anything any more..."
- The only kind of sex I can see this cover inspiring is missionary, in the dark, under the covers, weeping.
- My favorite thing about this book so far is not about the book at all, but about my blog: namely that I *already have* a "Birdcages" label/tag. What the hell were those other books?
- Oddly, the most confusing word on this cover is "one."
- "Hidden"? Check (twice). "Twisted"? Check (twice).
- Sorry, but "lesbian" and "homo" sound positively vanilla compared to whatever avian/oral fetish thing is happening on the cover.
"See, I got everything a man wants. I'm physically a woman. She placed her hands to her lower body and parted herself lewdly.Missing close quotes here are part of the book's unique "style." This book seems to throw quotation marks in randomly. There are at least three errors (missing quotation marks) on this page alone. I think the book was typeset in some terrible sweatshop where English competence was minimal and desperation was high. And you thought the *content* of the book made you feel dirty...
P.S. this book is in amazing condition
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]