Title: Outlaw Guns
Author: E.E. Halleran
Cover artist: Bill Randall
Estimated value: $10-14
- I call this one "Rampant Horses On Yellow Background For Some Reason"
- Beardy's all "Oh, 'Outlaw Guns' ... I get it now! Yuck yuck yuck .... boobs."
- She has insane murdery dead-eyed vacant 1000-yard stare.
- Bitch eyebrows? Bitch eyebrows.
- This cover is terribly ill-conceived. *She* seems ready to go, right out of the box, but everything else (except the wicked awesome wood font and Beardy's mug!) is a total mess.
- He looks less like a bandit and more like a guy protecting himself from a smell.
- Still, that sketch is pretty cool. Love the cute yellow inset.
- Well, of course, if you're gonna have "Outlaw Guns," you gotta have Outlaw Bullets. Otherwise you're just running around waving your guns going "pew! pew!"
"Don't jam the chute," Frazer warned him.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]