Title: Uncle Good's Week-End Party
Author: John Faulkner
Cover artist: Barye Phillips
Estimated value: $20-25
Best things about this cover:
- Try to find a creepier title/cover art pairing. Go ahead. I'll wait.
- Uncle Good likes to watch. And smoke. And hunch. And not tuck his shirt in.
- The funniest thing on this cover is "Faulkner."
- MTV canceled this after one season.
- What is "NOOT?"
Best things about this back cover:
- I like how this cover starts, anyway.
- Let me get this straight: I'll laugh at the side-splitting antics of an old man who rents out his own daughters? An old man who is his daughters' pimp? Or does he rent them out as clowns for children's birthday parties? Please say "B."
- ORTA. That is all.
Orta June and Jewel Mae had stood up as the husbands came stumbling and crawling across the porch. Soon the husbands were thick around them.
This is like a zombie movie. But with husbands.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]