Title: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Author: Joe Millard
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $9
Best things about this cover:
- Man, my brain really, Really wants the Oxford comma there.
- This cover manages to be plain vanilla and superbadass simultaneously.
- There should be a word for this style of cover art (prevalent in '60s and '70s) where different elements are montaged into one monstrous blob / human pyramid.
- Facial expressions here are all fantastic, especially on about-to-be-hanged guy.
Best things about this back cover:
- Aha, Tuco! So *that's* where "Breaking Bad" got it. Plagiarism!!
- Oh, Tuco. Why don't you come to your senses? You been out riding fences for so long now.
- This description is making me want to pull this movie out and watch it right now. My morning *is* kind of wide open …
Tuco lifted his own gun out of the concealing suds and shot him precisely through the adam's apple.
"When you're going to shoot somebody," he said coldly to the twitching figure on the floor, "shoot him. Don't stand around trying to talk a man to death."
Oh yeah, I'm definitely watching this Right Now.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]