Title: Camera Club Model
Author: James Harvey
Cover artist: photo cover
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- Armpit fetishists, you're in luck!
- Offscreen mystery hand preserves the modesty. I'm imagining the photographer of this picture directing the photographers *in* the picture: "Little to the right … down … perfect!"
- This is a great angle for the lower half of her body and a Terrible angle for everything else. It's all weird angles and lack of definition. Also, she looks like she's complaining about the fact that she's being arrested. Not sexy.
- Dude in background has mastered the perv-clutch hand position.
- I like how James Harvey is branching out in the kinds of models he is writing about.
Best things about this back cover:
- I prefer to take the big first word in isolation: SOMETHING! Such an intriguingly vague come-on.
- Needs to be a comma after "spotlight."
- I like how the first sentence tells us what we Just Saw On The Other Side Of This Book.
- "The odor of their combined lust" just killed mine.
- And the final bottom word, again, better in isolation. "Now let's try something really different. DIFFERENT!!!!!"
Betty went through her derriere poses.
She took shadow puppetry to a whole new level.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]