Title: Hearse Class Male
Author: Frank Kane
Cover artist: Ron Lesser
Yours for: $7
Best things about this cover:
- "No 'intimate touch' til you take those drapes off, kid. You look nuts."
- "Johnny, I'll do anything—" "Don't bother me, kid. Can't you see I'm smoking? Why don't you go dress up like Mrs. Claus and wait for me, alright?"
- I believe this to be the only paperback I own with a mystery torero on the cover.
- I am very pro- the little "Johnny Liddell" man icon. I strike that pose as often as possible.
Best things about this back cover:
- "An expert in his field—modernist poetry, surprisingly."
- Whole lotta nothing here.
- Lopez looks really weird in the possessive.
The fat man nodded complacently. "Agreed, sir."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]