Title: Guys and Dolls
Author: Damon Runyon
Cover artist: photo cover / unknown
Yours for: $15
Best things about this cover:
- Brando unsure about quality of doll's breath!
- I sort of kind of love this art/photo hybrid. Also, the Vincent Price-esque title font. Random.
- LOVE the full-body "fuck off, boys" pose of the be-stoled smoking doll. Classic.
Best things about this back cover:
- Well, it's … uh … not particularly soiled or torn. That's something.
- "Master of the Main Stem" — not a phrase I'd ever really want to be called.
- Lusty Slice was my favorite Slice Girl.
Dave the Dude is more corned than anybody else, because he has two or three days' running start on everybody. And when Dave the Dude is corned I wish to say that he is a very unreliable guy as to temper, and he is apt to explode right in your face any minute. But he seems to be getting a great bang out of the doings.
When your corned, a great bang is just the thing.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]