Title: The Wild Horse
Author: Les Savage, Jr.
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- The horse or the girl! Every man must choose.
- When you find your horse "desirable," well, it reacts like this.
- Few writers were more savage than … Les Savage!"
- Musculature lovingly drawn by someone who appears to have spent a Lot of time underneath a horse.
Best things about this back cover:
- "If you like girls and horses and especially girl horses, prepare your blood for stirring!"
- Oh, the horse is a him. The plot thickens.
- Look, there's "horse lover" and then there's whatever bizarre romance novel shenanigans is going on here. If your horse is kindling in your breast a wild dream of possession for more than four hours, see a doctor.
- He's written best-sellers before, so … who's to say he won't some time again in the future. Les Savage!
"Why not put it in words, Rockwall? It's been in both our minds for a long time now. You can't deny it, can you?"
I really, really want the horse's name to be 'Rockwall.'
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]