Title: Something's Got To Give
Author: Marion Hargrove
Cover artist: familiar but Uncredited [Earle Bergey]
Yours for: $9
Best things about this cover:
- Boobs. FUN. Boobs are FUN. I get it now.
- Damn, that's pretty sexy for radio.
- A Lady Lay Abed Too Long … and so she conceived twins? With captain Pipey McChinless there?
- Those Children-of-the-Corn twins will haunt your dreams.
- Question smoke! Nice.
- She is flipping you off.
Best things about this back cover:
- OK, that opening line is Great: "It happened in bed…"
- More Popular Library Nothingness. Ugh.
- Audiences *love* "babies screaming in neglect." Don't you miss the days when paternal incompetence was charming?
"He couldn't have been too hungry," I pointed out, "if he left one of the peas on his plate."
Enjoy your future eating disorder, kid.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]