Title: Live With Me
Author: Jerry M. Goff, Jr.
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $27
Best things about this cover:
- I honestly don't know what I'm looking at. Unless her bra straps clasp behind her head like some kind of necklace, I can't see why her elbows are up that high. Is she making her boobs do a little dance performance? Her companion seems intrigued.
- Those are some straight-up terrible hands. Or hand, I guess. Hands are always the giveaway. Only the best artists can do hands right. The reason for the giant boobs and Krazy Eyes is to distract you from the terrible, terrible hands.
- That left boob has a mind of its own. It seems to be experiencing the gravitational pull of the artist-lady's gaze.
- What is up with that lady's gown? Here is the dialogue I like to imagine they are having: "I like your gown." "Thank you." "Are you headed to a ball?" "Balls don't interest me much … if you know what I mean …"
Best things about this back cover:
- Hey look, it's the artist lady, back from Barbados and possessed by twelve demons!
- "… lovely, normal and stunning …" ??? Can't wait for all the red hot normality.
- So basically Suzanne Pleshette goes on a telekinetic lesbian rampage. Got it.
"Tell us. Does she wash your back when you bathe? She did the other girls. That was always her first approach."
"Her second approach involved ball gowns, sketch pads, and mind control. I'm a little fuzzier on the details there…"
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]