Author: Edgar Jean Bracco
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- Simple, clean lines. Shitty-looking sky, but still, oddly elegant in its simplicity.
- Love the "Flight" font and its positioning on the horizon.
- Surely the copywriter could've gotten another "A" word into that tagline.
Best things about this back cover:
- "Authentic!" See, that's an "A"-word.
- ETO is a common crossword answer. PTO, not so much (i.e. never).
- "Annals" always makes me do a double-take. Also, another solid "A"-word.
"You gone nuts? How we going to—"
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]