Title: Passage to Samoa
Author: Day Keene
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $14
Best things about this cover:
- Roger was inconsolable when he found out they weren't going to Disney World
- Roger was fastidious about thread-count.
- Jerry Orbach IS ... Roger IN ... "Passage To Samoa"!
- "They followed the random pink arrows ... to Death (or Murder or Love ... one of those)!"
Best things about this back cover:
- An inside look at Roger's circulatory system reveals that he is all fucked up.
- If that phony count doesn't have a sweet pencil mustache, I will be gravely disappointed.
- Roger liked his sex the old-fashioned way: bundled.
Janice protested. "But you can't kill us for nothing. What on earth is back of this, anyway?"I like how honest and ingenuous Hines is. "Uh, we wanted money, 'cause we didn't have none, so ..."
"Well, I'll tell you now, Miss Hart," Hines grinned. "It's this way. Me and Sven and a certain other gent got tired of being poor. So—"
Hanson bellowed, "Shut up, you fool. It's none of their business."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]