Title: The Saint in Europe
Author: Leslie Charteris
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- The Saint, starring in ... a PSA about V.D.
- Her shoes are amazing.
- Her dress isn't bad either.
- I like how they're both standing in their own little pools of light. It's not a dynamic painting, but it's got an ambiguity and tension and sexiness that I like.
Best things about this back cover:
- Cows that wear diamonds? Oh, Europe.
- I always did like that little Saint icon.
"Just think of me," said the Saint, "as a guy with a weakness for puzzles, and an incorrigible asker of questions."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]