Title: The Blue Kimono Kill
Author: Walt Sheldon
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $15
Best thing about this cover:
- "Honey, we need to talk. Don't be made but ... it's about your lipstick."
- Mmm, chick-flavored.
- And the winner of this cover is: The Lantern.
Best things about this back cover:
- God save me from a text-only back cover, ugh.
- "But Marlin's academic career didn't last long. For, you see, Marlin was a fish."
- Adjective of the Day: "Zen-spouting."
"You strike me as a man who could be brave, Marlin, in, let us say, the face of crude torture."
"Let us not say, and then say that we did," countered Marlin.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]