Title: Willing Women
Author: Connie Sellers
Cover artist: Uncredited
From The Doug Peterson Collection (recent acquisition)
Best things about this cover:
- Here we see Novel Books testing out its novel strategy of just printing the title of the book wherever there's blank space. "What's the name of that book again? I forgot."
- "CARNAL ORGY"?! Why, that's my favorite kind of orgy! How did you know?
- "Our wigs come in blond, flaxen, and molded rubber. You like?"
- Man, the closer they come, the more nightmare-inducing they get.
- This cover is being photobombed by the closest lady's left boob. Photoboobed.
- The condition of this book is nearly flawless. Square, bright, unread.
- "(Wheaton)," HA ha. Big time!
Best things about this back cover:
- Nothing sleazes up a photo like eye bars.
- I like how I'm supposed to believe that "Masae" is just another name, like "Margaret" and "Sara."
- The best, and worst, phrase on this, or any, book, is "piece of female."
- P.S. Great dane.
Her mouth slid back and forth on the muzzle, tongue loose, lips spread. Her body arched, shuddered as her hips rotated. She crushed the barrel harder between her breasts and moaned.
Um ... I have read this passage several times, and I am not joking when I say it *appears* that she "makes love to" a shotgun. You do *not* want to know what the moment of climax looks like. Do. Not. Want. I, sadly, cannot now unknow it.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]