Title: Jazz Me Baby
Author: Karl Kelly
Cover artist: [photo cover]
From The Doug Peterson Collection (recent addition)
Best things about this cover:
- Fold-out! And what a reveal! Darkly-crotched panties and bunched-up hosiery. This photo screams "klass!" Also, "model needs to eat / pay rent."
- "Here, lie on these sad, cold little metallic pillows. Perfect. It's like you're the giant in the harem. Le Sexy!"
- I really hate that the title doesn't have the comma where it belongs. Sincerely.
- Favorite word on this cover: "American" — "Following the huge of success of 'Jazz Me Baby' overseas ..."
- Maybe if you say "routine" again the description will ironically sound less routine.
- Karl Kelly needs a better agent. His name's nowhere to be found on the cover. And it's not like they don't have enough real estate.
Best things about this back cover:
- I am curious YELLOW!
- "in his off-hours, or even during his working hours OMG WHY DO THESE WORDS EXIST?!"
- "The inner yearning burning" is a phrase you should use to describe all your amorous urges. Pretty please.
- "Pneumatic!" Wait, is that where you operate her by a system of pulleys? Or ... wait, no, that's where you can't slam her because of her compressed-air system. Practical!
I strode masterfully (strode? hell, dad, I wobbled!) to the bed room, not even looking around to see if she was following me.
"STRODE? HELL, DAD, I WOBBLED!" is the new "Looks like you've been behind the barn!"
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]