Title: Rape of Honor
Author: Willi Heinrich
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $10
- Rape of Honor! It's like regular rape, except not at all like regular rape and made up by some emasculated douchebag.
- Like I want to read a book about rape by a guy named "Willi."
- If you killed the color Pink and left it to rot in the woods for a week, it would look like this.
- Willi Heinrich is also the author of "Crack of Doom." Willi needs a new translator (his current translator, fyi, is Sigrid Rock)
Best things about this back cover:
- "Yes, I know. I'm even less sexy up close."
- Sartre *wishes* he wrote dialogue this bewildering / existential.
- I assume that when she flings her gown open, she reveals that she's wearing her lucky Tweety Bird t-shirt.
Rupert stared aghast at her indifferent face. "You're married to the father of your husband?"
Seriously, Willi, fire Sigrid, 'cause this shit makes no sense.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]
Bonus picture—a preview of forthcoming Pop Sensation books (all pulled out of a bookstore in Ithaca yesterday)