Friday, November 16, 2012

Paperback 582: Campus Call Girl / Scott O'Neill (Gold Star Books IL7-35)

Paperback 582: Gold Star Books IL7-35 (PBO, 1964)

Title: Campus Call Girl
Author: Scott O'Neill
Cover artist: Uncredited

Yours for: $25

GSIL7-35
Best things about this cover:
  • Get her some non-molded-plastic hair and I'd be In Love.
  • That is one of the best come-hither/fuck-you glances I've seen on a paperback cover.
  • Striped towel and striped bikini = Campus. Fierce heels and cigarette = Call Girl
  • I'm weirdly distracted by "into" sitting there all alone in its own line. Maybe it can call up "The" and they can get together.

GSIL7-35bc

Best things about this back cover:
  • "... but all the boys call me 'Double D' [WINK]"
  • "In case you were wondering what I'd look like in mirror symmetry—voila!"
  • Because nothing says "call girl" like faux-wood paneling.

Page 123~

Aniel shrugged. "Depends on how long 'long' is."

Truer words ...

~RP

[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet and innocent?

HA!

capewood said...

"Candied eyes". Yum.

DemetriosX said...

Is that meant to be a matching towel or is it one of those mini-robes meant for wearing over a bikini? The latter was my first impression.

Anonymous said...

That's what I call a student body.