Title: False Witness
Author: Helen Nielsen
Cover artist: [illegible]
Yours for: $10
- When Drapery Attacks!
- I give up; what the hell am I looking at? Looks like a Cirque de Soleil act gone very, very wrong.
- That dude's like, "Uh ... Can you help me? I think I'm supposed to be on a different cover?"
Best things about this back cover:
- Why would you emphasize words that mean nothing to a potential reader? "'RANDOM NAME!'!? Ooh, this looks good..."
- This description is very, very confusing. I really lost track of things at "foreigners."
- Looks like strange photographs of roses were a big thing in late '60s cover design.
I didn't comment. The silence was ominous enough without confusing it with words I couldn't prove.
Sometimes you just gotta shut up and enjoy the ominousness.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]