Title: Speak of the Devil / Kill Joy
Author: Elisabeth Sanxay Holding
Cover artist: Rudolph Nappi / Uncredited
Yours for: $11
- The Devil Wore Burberry!
- You'd look that way too if you'd just watched Fozzie Bear explode.
- Woodsfolk have the strangest mating rituals. Here we see the stiff-legged mirroring dance...
- Fear-hands aplenty!
- That pitchforky, two-pronged "I" is fantastic.
- Sure, Joy's a total bitch, but there's no need to get violent.
- This highly fragmented cover is indeed killing my joy.
- This cover tells me nothing about the book and there's no boobs so fail.
"For the love of God—" Miss Peterson began in Swedish.~RP
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]