Title: Sin's Child
Author: Tony Calvano
Cover artist: No idea
Yours for: $20
- I love boobs as much as the next guy (or gal), but those things are horrifying. Massively dimorphic and nipple-less and two-toned. Actually, I could probably acclimate to the boobs if I could get past the face, which is an interesting combination of ashen, drunk and judgey: "Chyaaaa ... you guys call that 'shirtless fighting'? I'll show ya shirtless fighting ... just lemme pull my underwears out of my crack and I'll shows you guys ... [burp] ..."
- "Your Warrior 3 pose sucks, maggot! Hiiiiya!"
- "Yeah, yeah, you can fly, Bill, I get it. Could you just, I dunno, fly *that* way ... away from me. I gotta go rescue Suzy."
Best things about this back cover:
- Answering the question: what causes shamelessness?
- "OK, I can care for you, but ... well, I gotta take you somewhere, and you're not gonna like it."
- Face of Evil. Yes. That is an apt description of what I witnessed on the front cover.
"When two people are in love, when they've committed themselves to each other ... Nothing they do in the name of that love is wrong ... there is no such thing as perversion. If it strengthens that love, if it enhances the final ecstasy of that love ... Can you understand that, angel?"I'm somehow imagining this happening on a game show stage, with the audience shouting variations on "Take the package!" or "Noooooooooooooooooo!"
"I think so. Only ..."
"No qualifications, kitten. Either you accept the whole package [!] or you don't. What do you say?"
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]
P.S. many thanks to Doug Peterson for continuing to send me nutso stuff like this...