Author: Alan Marshall
Cover artist: Someone who can't believe his idea got past house censors
Yours for: $25
Best things about this cover:
- Wow. Just try out-sideboobing this cover. You Can't Do It.
- "Yes, that's my right tit, complete with nipple. No, you're not dreaming. Pretty good, right?"
- The boob is to distract from the hair, which looks great from the brow down, but get up any higher and it's a nightmare of random scalp attachment (and non-attachment). There's a reason they wrote "SUPER-STUD" over the top of that mess.
- Maybe if the hair is red, you might try a different color for the font next time. This book looks like it's titled "R-"
Best things about this back cover:
- Reading the first two sentences makes me think Brett isn't that studly from the neck up.
- Call me old-fashioned, but I like my superstuds to be nailing quivering, creamy-fleshed ladies, not killing cops. What a massive waste of studliness.
- Also, "Brett?" As a superstud name? Vetoed.
He reached down and pulled her up. He didn't want to finish this way, not this time. He had better things in mind for the bitch with the fantastic boobs.
Now *that's* a superhero name. Give that bitch a cape!
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]