Title: The Marauders
Author: Michael McGann
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $6
- Countdown to a gay porn movie shoot in 5, 4, 3 ...
- Russell Crowe, Joe Piscopo, Some Weasel Face, Eric Roberts, Lorenzo Lamas, and ... That Bald Asian Guy are ... The Marauders!
- If you think those guns aren't cock substitutes, just check out how bachelor #3 is holding his. He's stroking its balls / presenting it to you on a platter / begging you to admire it.
- "We used to have shirts, but our bodies were so hot they just burned away. Now all we wear is this fire-retardant kevlar stuff. Marauders!"
- I want one of these patches to sew onto my ... I'm gonna say 'underwear.'
- "From the Creators [plural] of The Guardians" ... and yet it's written by Michael McGann [singular]. One shape-shifting, multiple-personalitied, gun- and gay-porn-loving guy.
- After a nuclear war, wouldn't these guys be a little ... anti-climactic, actually.
- KGB Chairman, ha ha! Good call, 1989. Way to predict the fyooture.
- "There's a first time for everything—especially death" is an unintentionally great line. Pearls of wisdom, compliments of ... The Marauders!
The two men walked out of the car. Jack looked over his shoulder. "Buddha? Can you loan me your rifle for a moment?"
In case you were wondering what they were gonna call That Bald Asian Guy. Now you know.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]