Title: Sex Games That People Play
Editor: Daniel Gordon
Cover artist: photo
Yours for: $7
- So ... what game is this? Naked Opiate Tag? Pretend Overdose?
- The font alone is skeezing me out. I think this font is called "Unclean Hot Tub."
- "Edited by..." makes no sense. There are no author credits inside. Maybe he edited ... himself? Is that one of his "games?"
- There once was a publication called "Sex Guide Magazine" ... seriously, that's the whole story.
- I love how the book decides, rather late in the game, to go all scare-quotey with "games." "Wait, you mean all this time I thought we were having sex we were really having 'sex'? What kind of 'game' are you playing!?"
Sexually, he was not as passionate, but she did not mind because he always satisfied her. She told a friend, "he always manages to come through with a good one when I need him. Can I ask for any more?"
"Manages to come through with a good one" is about as unerotic as sex talk can get. Anyone who talks about her husband's sexual performance the way she'd talk about her son's little league performance deserves no love, or sex, or human companionship whatsoever.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]
PS I think reader JamiSings sent me this a long time ago ... so thanks to her.