Title: The Best of 'Rocky' and the Complete 'Rocky II'
Cover artist: Movie still
Yours for: $9
- Here we see Rocky moments before he is eaten alive by a hungry pack of extras from "Free to Be You and Me"
- You can pay in Pounds Sterling or American Dollars. "Special Edition!"
- I like the Rocky figure inside the "Y" of Rocky II, though it looks less like a boxer than a guy wearing oven mitts being held up at gunpoint.
- "At last!"—something no one ever said about a Fotonovel.
- "ROCKY II picks up where ROCKY leaves us"—what a novel concept in sequelry!
- How does he get his right-bottom lip to do that!? It's freaky. Stroke-ish.
Page 123~ (there are no page #s, so I'm just guessing here)
I don't think Adrian is frightened so much as ashamed. It's one thing to get knocked down, and quite another to cower and present your junk to the camera in such a self-abasing fashion.