Author: Lonnie Coleman
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $35
Best things about this cover:
- "Frank"! "Twilight world"! I do love my vintage paperback buzzwords.
- The giant "S" stands for "Super Sexy"
- Wow, Sam looks like he's really into ... Sam.
- QueerSam is about the most fabulous thing I've seen on a vintage paperback cover. His languid pose, his unbuttoned / flip-collared shirt, his hairless chest, his tight-as-hell red pants ... the way he is coming on to his buttondowned self, the way that he lives inside a tear in the space/time continuum ... all amazing.
- The New York Herald Tribune is testing out its Review-Bot 3000, now with patented "hyper-adjective mode"
- Unashamed homosexual!
- "Normal," HA ha.
- Oh, the gays and their "furtive wanderings" and inevitable chiropractic "adjustments"
His maleness had been stated; her susceptibility was understood by both of them.
"This is my maleness ... alright, let's do this!"
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]