Title: Imposed Rebellion
Author: James Williams
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $55
Best things about this cover:
- Bill had told Bess that he was far too old to enjoy a game of "got-your-nose!" but Bess would not be denied.
- The right hand says "passions" but the left hand says "stabby."
- I don't mean to be judgmental, but ... those really aren't appropriate swamp-trysting shoes.
- "I said, 'Watch me pull a quarter out of your ear!?' Why won't you hold still and let me play my games, Bill!?"
- Possibly the worst title every conceived by humankind.
Best things about this back cover:
- Wow, they really don't want to tell us about this book.
- "Sergeant ... Sergeant ... the camera's over here, Sergeant."
- As this graphic suggests, Sergeant Williams is from Mirror-Image Nevada, which can be found in the alternate universe that also contains "Okinowa."
The joke was a little over Duce's head, but he laughed loud and long. Leola took a sip of her drink and crossed her legs. She had heard some of the best. She cut Duce off.
Such were the mad antics at the Strange Name Support Group.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]