Author: Ben Berkey
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- The German soliders were mesmerized by her astonishing shadow puppetry skills. "Oooh, that's a swan. Lovely."
- Wow, those are some perfectly spherical, gravity-defying tits. And they're sprouting! Chia-Tits!
- I love it when a stripper manages to coordinate her shoes and her pasties.
- I like the blond G.I. Josef in the foreground. You know he's important because he's the only one sitting in a recliner.
- I love the decor. They've painted the walls a lovely shade of Despair.
Best things about this back cover:
- Ugh, this flaccid prose. Make it stop!
- Wait, how did "passion" come before "desire?"— "I'm not really turned on yet, but if I just keep dry-humping you, I'm sure it'll come along."
- Too much "seeming!"
If you want to turn a guy on, try literally placing your lips inside his ear. Guaranteed not to creep him out and make him recoil in primal horror.
- What did she say!?!?! Vickie!!!!! Speak up! Vickiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee! (you see how invested I am...)
At the barrier, Lettie Muller and Frank Killdare indulged in small talk, with the Lieutenant gone to talk to the guard, Killdare felt a trifle shy in her presence . Certain incidents  that had occurred between them in the past  now came to the surface  with crystal clearness . He had an uncomfortable feeling  that the girl also felt that way. He was soon to find that he had guessed right .
-  Jeez, run-on much?
-  I kill my students for this kind of vagueness, especially when said "incidents" are Never, Ever named, come on!
-  Yes, that's when most events tend to have occurred.
-  Of ...?
-  In America, we say "clarity," but go on ...
-  Not unlike what one feels reading this tone-deaf prose.
-  "I often make girls feel uncomfortable, so the odds were in my favor, really," he said at the post-game press conference.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]