Title: Lesbian Twins
Author: Willi Peters
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $30
Best things about this cover:
- The title font is amazing—stuck somewhere between Wacky and Horror
- Composition here is also amazing—I especially love that her ass is at his eye-level, and the "Vega Book 50c" logo is like a caption over his head signifying "whoa...!" or "boing!" or "hubba hubba" etc.
- Remember Doublemint's short-lived ad campaign for "Adult Gum?" Me either.
- A book about lesbian twins by someone whose first *and* last names are slang for "penis!?" What are the odds?
- Like I believe that Bill here would find the idea of two hot young twins making out with each other "ugly." His akimbo arms say "well I never ..." but his ass-hungry eyes say something else.
Back cover is just a giant version of that "Vega Book 50c" logo, so we'll go straight to ...
"Bill, would you like to see the picture of the girl Jane lives with?"
The way she said it, speaking it all out unnecessarily , I was sure I got her message: Look, Bill, Jane is still a Lesbian .
The girl in the picture wore a leather jacket and levis  as she straddled her motorcycle.
"Looks more like a man," I couldn't help saying ... 
-  ??? "The way she said it, using her lips to form a syntactically coherent set of words..."
-  Love the capital-L Lesbian. More badass and imposing that way: appropriate considering the girl in question is a biker.
-  Capital-L Lesbian good; lower-case l / apostrophe-free levis, less so.
-  Pretty sure you could help saying, Bill. Although you do seem awfully mystified by words and the funny things they do, so who knows?
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]