Title: Yoga For Physical Fitness
Author: Richard L. Hittleman
Cover artist: photo
Yours for: not for sale
Best things about this cover:
- There is only one word I can think of when I look at this. Junk. JUNKJUNKJUNKJUNKJUNK. Dorothy Hamill's crotch isn't faring much better, frankly.
- "First, lay your junk on the head of a seated young woman..."
- God bless the people who invented non-obscene yoga clothing. I could not / would not practice in whatever that guy's got on.
- I had no idea there were "famous yoga instructors" in the U.S. in 1974.
- I guess they're forming the letter "Y." I'm really glad I don't have to see them do the "MCA" part.
Best things about this back cover:
- Hey, that crotch looks familiar ...
- "Tied to the kitchen sink?" That's either kinky or cruel.
This firming exercise is self-explanatory.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]
P.S. thanks to Jami for the book...