Author: Mallory T. Knight
Cover artist: photo???
Yours for: [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]
Best things about this cover:
- I don't know. I might have gone with "Twigula."
- Mallory T. Knight! I really hope King Arthur is somehow also involved in this story (even though it's already pretty crowded in there)
- Cover says "luscious little sexpot," photo ... doesn't.
Best things about this back cover:
- That is possibly the greatest (in the sense of "most absurd") opening back cover sentence ever.
- "Mod scene"—this book could only have come into being during something like a 3-hour period in the late '60s. Great cultural snapshot. Never cared for the Twiggy look, but I'd like to thank Twiggy nonetheless for spawning whatever this is.
Karl's superb artistry in the field of theatrical makeup enabled him to assume any number of appearances, and what with his specialized talents, in one guise or another he managed to keep himself in constant demand by the rich kookie cultists of the area.
Mmm, kookie cultists. That's me. I'm baking at least two kinds of kookies this afternoon.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]