Title: Coming Out Party
Author: Kimberly Kemp
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $25
Best things about this cover:
- "Don't mind me, I'm just taking a bubble bath in the sink..."
- Man, Charlotte Rae was *hot* in her youth.
- Soap bubbles look more like shaving cream.
- If nothing else, her right nipple will be very clean.
- Girl in doorway is striking a very unsexy "sexy" pose.
- Did "coming out" have the same meaning for gay people then as it does now?
Best things about this back cover:
- Front cover calls her a "houseguest," but this blurb makes her sound more like a sex slave.
- You can't just go out there and start sinning. You have to train. With a master.
- Oh, "Greenwich Village!" Well, you know what that means ...
- "Cute but topless???" I think you mean "and."
"I'm not a good actress, but I'm a real sexpot in front of an audience. Or in front of a camera. I found out that it does something to me. I get all excited. And I'm pretty sure that it registers on film. Isn't that important?"
And of course he then makes her prove it. Cinema!
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]