Title: The Race of Giants
Author: Matt Kinkaid
Cover artist: Sam Bates
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- "... do you smell something funny? Hmm ... probably just my mustache. No, wait, my ass is on fire."
- Wow, he is a giant—keeps a herd of cattle in his back pocket.
- Love how he Fills the frame; also love the partial view of the horse. Not so keen on being able to see his long johns, but whatever.
Best things about this back cover:
- "Blood on his hands ... money on his mind!"
- Not the most realistic flames, but they are pretty.
Julius made a small sound of grim satisfaction. "Here comes the wagon."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]