Title: The Reign of Wizardry
Author: Jack Williamson
Cover artist: Frank Frazetta
Yours for: $15
Best things about this cover:
- Satan conducts the Stygian Philharmonic!
- It's one bad-ass demon who can shoot skulls and naked ladies out of his armpits...
- Is "the Unknown" a genre?
Best things about this back cover:
- OK, how many walls are we going to encounter in this book? Three? That is a terrible pair of bold headings. Are the walls the same in both headings? And who's saying that mystery "quote" in the middle?
- "The man they called 'Captain Firebrand' ..." — that sounds apocryphal. In fact, that sounds like a male stripper.
But the hairy pirate caught his arm again. "I wish you wouldn't leave me, Captain Firebrand."Two words: Hairy. Pirate.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]