Title: Reno Rendezvous (Popular 60-2119, 1st ptg, 1967)
Author: Leslie Ford (last one, I swear)
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $7
- I like how the accidental abrasions on her mouth make her look like a vampire.
- "Thinking about divorce? ... Think Again!" — that should have been the tagline.
- From the neck (*just* below the rope) down, this woman is hot.
- I wish this artist got credit. I'd like to know the name behind this painter with a predilection for neck-snapping. I'll just call him "Snappy." See also...
And the back of "Reno Rendezvous" ...
- "A flying visit to Reno.." — why does that phrasing sound off?
- I wouldn't worry about the "shadow of a noose." I'd worry about the actual noose. That one. There. Around your neck.
She raised her eyes to his, round and blue as delft saucers.
Not so much sexy as comically cartoonish. "You remind me of this anime I saw once..."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]