Author: Ursula Curtiss
Cover artist: Schinella (?!) [he couldn't decide betw. "scintilla" and "shinola," so split the difference...]
Yours for: $5
- Looks like someone got angry and took it out on lavender.
- So ... a headless snow queen in a purple fur coat / dress is preparing to bowl the freshly severed head of a pretty blonde down some unseen runway, while Peter Falk looks on ...
- God, that hand. It's gonna haunt me.
- That militaristic font simply doesn't work in hot pink.
- "[Ring ... Ring...] ... Uh, hi boss, about that "Outta the Dark" novel: we can't think of nothin' to say so we found this quote from some guy named Boucher and we're just gonna fill up the back cover with that, OK? ... Yeah, he summarizes the book and everything. We don't gotta do nothin'. ... awesome. Thanks [click]."
Erect, even majestic with his flowing hair, Sip set out blindly for his sister's house.
To recap: this book has a character named "Sip." He apparently looks like Fabio.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]