Author: Ursula Curtiss
Cover artist: James Meese
Yours for: $5
- "Dear god, no! That pillow's not hypoallergmmphrrrmmmph!"
- This is some damn great cover art and design. Great action, great use of white space, and possibly the biggest eyeballs I've ever seen on a cover girl. Amazing.
- "Two steps less?" Not "fewer?"
- "Unbelieving eyes stared back at her. No one wanted to believe..." Yeah, that's generally what UNBELIEVING means, Shakespeare.
- What the hell is "Shock — exposure" supposed to mean? Is that like "Stop! ... Hammertime!"?
Trunz took a sharp curve and inquired elaborately, "Want the siren?"
Does "elaborate" have a definition I'm not aware of? One that means The Exact Opposite of "elaborate," maybe?
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]