Author: Abel Mann
Cover artist: [Roger Kastel] Kastel? Kassel? Signature is super faint, and there's no credit
Yours for: $8
- Short-lived Wonder Woman nemesis of the Swingin' '60s
- This cover was painted in cheap lipstick
- Fabulous painting in the parts that have people. The rest is the kind of sloppiness-posing-as-avant-garde that I hate
- She is doing a bad job of hiding that gun
- "The Danger Woman" is a woefully unimaginative name
- "It" seems to have two antecedents. Or does "It" refer to the two prior statements. If so, then I am sure one of my students wrote this cover copy.
- Apparently The Danger Woman has a right-handed twin
- So ... she never said no to a job? Nope, no jokes to make there
"You think I should have a child."
Bertha wrung her hands. "Please."
"Don't you, Bertha?"
"Such a beautiful body — a young girl's body — unfulfilled," Bertha said.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]